All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant believe my eyes...I found a pair of south african rear lights on ebay, Ive been after a pair for 8/9 months now but the price is at £100 and I dont know if I should break into my bank account and splash out something like £150 for a pair of rear lights....Tough decision :confused:

Or does anyone know anybody in south africa who can order some parts for me and send them over here...I'm sure someone on here lives in SA :shocked:

Help please :laugh:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Go for them mate - they are extremely rare over here as you probably know. Not everyone likes them but i think they look fine.

Let us know what you decide :thumbs_up:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
As a little extra I will be including a set of genuine Vauxhall chrome interior door handles for the winner!!!
get in!

they are standard.... IN SOUTH AFRICA

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
They are nice mate, but they arent too different from standard and i think that £100 is a bit steep for something that looks quite similar.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
If you dont it will be ages before you see any again and you will kick yourself, on the other hand if you do you will see a cheaper pair next week :rolleyes:
Your call mate, they are nice lights though.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I really want some for my 5dr, i emailed a shop in SA and they said it would be no problem to send them over to the UK but they had none in stock and didn't know when they would get some :(

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really want some for my 5dr, i emailed a shop in SA and they said it would be no problem to send them over to the UK but they had none in stock and didn't know when they would get some :(
what shop was that mate?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Go for it mate its a good deal as you also get the bulb holders aswell. IF you buy from SA They dont come with the bulb holders as I was gonna get a pair sent over. The company said lexus light bulb holders work fine but its more cost.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats where i looked 1st lol

There is some decent stuff on there :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
I know somone whos going to Arfica at the weekend on holiday I might see if they can find some and bring them back. If I can get say 5 pairs would people be intrested ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts