Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all

This weekend i lowered my Corsa from 30mm down to 60mm. It's now sat on Jamex 60mm springs. Overall i'm pretty chuffed with the outcome.

My only query is this:

With my Previous (Gmax 30mm) springs, i had removed the top rubber pieces on the springs. Whether or not this was a good move i don't know. This di help even out the level from side to side. The Jamex springs i have now are a slightly different shape at the top and more of the top spring area is against the car so i put the rubber mounts back in at the top.

I'm just wondering really if any of the Corsa Guru's on here know if this is a good idea or not? I have removed the bottom metal pieces from the Axel as i noticed Lee had mentioned on here in a separate thread.

Thanks again in advance guys

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I suppose they can easily go unoticed if a bit dirty. They sit over the locating point at the top of the spring. I left them out with my old springs for a couple of months and had no problems. I was just asking really to see if any one with the slightly different shaped Jamex 60mm springs has tried this.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Left theem in

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vegas: Ok, can you see any problem with taking them out? Do you know if anyone has removed these when lowering. I know it's fine with the Gmax/Apex springs, but the Jamex are a different shape. I suppose best was is to try it.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
No idea mate, maybe its to remove pressure on car body to stop them going through floor IDK

Reactions: 5trudd3rs
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.