All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right here is one for all the ladies on the site i was just wondering do girls liked being beeped at when you drive past? Obviosuly if its a beep from a white van with a group of old fat badgers there not gona be to impressed but what about a guy on his own driving a modified corsa :laugh:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no worries just popped into my head when i was driving im not personally a fan of it unless im feeling cheeky! :driver: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
dont do it, you'll look an idiot
:rolleyes: spot on cj

Even a hot guy in a sleek sexy car can not bib and stay looking hot, sleek and sexy :laugh:

So does it work the other way round then? If some hot chick in a modified tinted roller bibed you would you still see her as classy? :D

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
haha ... oh dear...

and i thought dearing was the sexual deviant!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
They love it mate.

Test out the dogging scene, they adore it. Not that I'd know bu I assume they would.
:laugh: Nice one mate. im not a fan of the beeping either, besides you will never see the girl again so what's the achievement? Apart from looking like an idiot to other people:(

·
Registered
273 Posts
:laugh: Nice one mate. im not a fan of the beeping either, besides you will never see the girl again so what's the achievement? Apart from looking like an idiot to other people:(
I dunno, I got a number the other day thanks to a beep followed by a red light. She walked up to the car and I was like "****, Imma get slaped" BUT NO :eek: Closer inspection revealed a BOBFOC though.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I dunno, I got a number the other day thanks to a beep followed by a red light. She walked up to the car and I was like "****, Imma get slaped" BUT NO :eek: Closer inspection revealed a BOBFOC though.
Right whats a BOBFOC?

And most of the lasses I know think its perving who ever is doing it.

Now driving round the block to see them again is where its at ;) :laugh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts