All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only ever had one (to my knowledge) I Remneber breaking up with knuckles aching after hitting a brick walk next to my bed.

Have dreams pretty much daily, and if I eat pizza they sem
To always contain violence, but not in a bad way

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that a bad attempt at humour or true? Please elaborate

·
Registered
684 Posts
Always have this one nightmare since I was younger which is quite unclear but involves rocks falling around/on me. Totally random and no idea why I have it.

Also had a dream once that I got shot in the knee and woke up in a fook load of pain :S

Maybe my dreams are trying to tell me something haha

·
Registered
684 Posts
If i do have dreams i rarely remember them.
Probably 4-5 dreams a year and 50% will be nightmares. Usually trying to punch someone and my hand slows down and can't hurt them.
Or trying to run away and it's like you're in slow motion.
I get exactly the same thing with trying to punch someone and I feel like I can't or when I hit them all force has gone!

Always makes me think will my sub conscious make that happen in a situation a punch is needed haha

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
I get exactly the same thing with trying to punch someone and I feel like I can't or when I hit them all force has gone!

Always makes me think will my sub conscious make that happen in a situation a punch is needed haha
Yeah i always try and punch them and it's like punching through tar. If i hit them it doesn't hurt them then it's like a panic / really uncomfortable feeling in the dream.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Have nightmares basicly every night

Im a bit of a weird heavy sleeper also sometimes bite my gf with no recolection of it the next day
Haha bet she loves you in the morning! Accidentally hit/kicked my gf in nightmares and she says i'll be talking a load of crap at the same time but not related to the nightmare :confused:

Also get the punch thing makes you go shit im about to be killed
Strange how quite a few people get this

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I sometimes feel the same. When running away from something it's like I'm in slow motion.
And same with throwing punches or kicks. It's the same feeling you get when you go to punch a wall when you're awake and your body slows down because you know it's going to hurt.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:laugh:

I talk during sleep a lot. Have got fully dressed for work lots if times. Always having arguments, mrs tells me stories the next day haha. Sometimes I sit bolt upright and stay like it for hours asleep. Weirdo. Mum
Said she thought I was possessed as a child as a husky kinda whisper most night from
My room

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.