All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heya guys long time no speek :shocked:

I was reading the paper the other day and i read about a type of insurance that you could buy that you pay into every month and if your ever banned it pays out to cover travel expenses ect.

Just found the site to one of the companys and i was wondering do you think its a good idea to join if you have had your license less than two years just incase you do tot up 6 points and the worst happens!

Let me know your opions on this please :thumbs_up:

http://www.keepumoving.co.uk

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
omg they are actualy tailoring policys to benefit dangerous drivers now! :eek:

Well if someone plans on possibly earning a ban then yes its a good idea but i cant believe they are actually offering this.....a better idea would be that it pays out in the form of advance driving lessons and a work experience period with the ambulence service :rolleyes:

Oh and welcome back by the way :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
why thank you laura did you miss me :p

well i personally think its a good idea because all it takes it for you to be 3-4 miles over the speed limit and geniunely not mean it and its 3 points and id be absolutly lost if i lost my licence!

I dont think it would encourage people to drive like idiots becasue who really wants a ban and high insurance for ever? :rolleyes:

Like your idea about the advanced driving lessons though :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Seems like another way for them to make money if you ask me. Waste of time, just take it steady for 2 yrs or learn where to speed.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
well i personally think its a good idea because all it takes it for you to be 3-4 miles over the speed limit and geniunely not mean it and its 3 points and id be absolutly lost if i lost my licence!
I know what your saying but in my experience, I got caught speeding once back years ago, got 3 points and £70 fine and learnt my lesson...this allows for them to have the 'never mind i can get banned and i'm still ok' atitude.

I'm sorry but i'm of the 'rule abbiding' gschool of thourght when it comes to rules that keep us safe

And i didnt actually realize you'd gone but welcome back anyway :p :laugh:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Welcome back, havent seen you around for a while.

Well as with all insurance it just another way to make alot of money out of people, the average older person thinks all people that drive little hatchbacks like the corsa should be banned anyway due to a small number of people who drive like idiots and do get banned.

Ive got 3 points, i dont drive like an idiot, well most of the time.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm that could be true but if you got caught and then did it again well obviosuly your not to sharpest knife in the draw! :shocked:

Ive just not been on for a while due to not having any time because ive had exams but its the last day at college 2moro :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts