All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought this was pretty cool

The person who is filming etc went to my secondary school and did media with me.
The school featured is "Crofton School" one of the most notorius schools in S.E London, where me and the director went..
check it out its a pretty cool documentary, really reflects on life in the UK
the 2 boys are just random boys aswell.. its not staged!

was created when the director was about 16/17

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Not bad filming, but just seems to me like people all trying to sound "hard" for the camera.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
No but really my area I have seen stuff as bad as what they are on about, well apart from the guns, but the way the people on camera are talking they just seem like they are trying to talk hard saying they have seen and done all this stuff :confused:
Also the way they keep going on about "Beef", its a new word for things that have being happening for ages but they talk as if it is something new.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Its all good and well teenagers fighting amongst themselves, but there will come a time when 1 of them will take it over the line, pull a gun or knife out and thats it, game over for that person.

Good clip - Kidulthood is on a similar scale to that short film.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thats mad. I mean i was once jumped by a group of asian lads for my mobile but that was like over 3 years ago!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I mean i was once jumped by a group of asian lads for my mobile but that was like over 3 years ago!
My brothers friend was hit in the head with a belt by a bunch of asian kids in london, because the "whities were on their turf" they were on a school trip for f*ck sake, too much gangsta movies jammed in their thick skulls. there would be media coverage if it was white on asian, but they did nothing. I was fuming when i found out, would of gave the b*stards a face full of forehead.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts