All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well only brought it tuesday (week 2moro)

ive debadged it, its booked in for tints today and getting spax coilovers today...

just not sure what alloys to go for, dont want to spend that much..

well here are some pics of when i got it and what its going to be like (in the very near future)

and the pshops

not sure if i want the alloys black or left silver, and i will be getting a gsi spoiler as soon as i can find one..

what do people think? :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as i said very quick pshop, so couldnt be botherd to move them off the picture, as only wanted to get an idea of what it would look like...

but yer thanks!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
havent you see that advert for the 4x4 with active somthing or other.

the one where the centre of the alloys rolls out grows legs and runs by the side

of the car? :laugh:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
lol, personally i'd go for the second set of alloys, because i dont like the corsa c alloys, and also people are getting hooked on tehm around my area there are about 3-4 corsa b's with these on common aswell as teh sofstars now-a-days

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just dont fancy spending loads on softstars or speedlines...as much as i like them.

been looking at some 16" o.z 5 spokes in anthricite grey, but also was looking at the fan blades and cav slabs..or cesaro ones

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
looks sweet, you know you wanna do it, you looked at comp wheels? i think they look goooood.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
clutch, that is what im going to do it like :) and i have looked at the comp alloys, just the speedlines suite the look im after better imo..

and to steve, i was just thinking about the plain sunstrip, but want the writing in, but looking at it now dont fancy it in white on black, going to have dark grey ghost effect writing on black instead as it wont show as much and look different.. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts