All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya i have a corsa 1.4i which i love but i wana make it look beta, i havnt got a clue where to start:shocked: its deep red, i wana do stuff to it but its so easy to make it look really chavy n i dnt want that. ill put a pic on soon, of my car! please help xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
hey ya, welcome to the forum.

sell it, buy a 5door and copy me....

far from chav'ness :cool:

:laugh:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
hiya i have a corsa 1.4i which i love but i wana make it look beta, i havnt got a clue where to start:shocked: its deep red, i wana do stuff to it but its so easy to make it look really chavy n i dnt want that. ill put a pic on soon, of my car! please help xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
First of all how much money do you have to spend on your car?

Avoid cheap mods like chrome wipers and sunstrips and all that halfords crap as that will make your car look chavvy

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Someone post a piccie of Stevies car.... sounds the same colour.

My 2p, stick to subtle changes, its the wave of the future!

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome along to the forum,

all a car ever needs is a nice set of wheels and some slumpage,

if your car is the same colour as the one abover i would recemend set of 16" speedlines in anthracite wie a drop of between 40-60 mm depending on what sort of practicality you need the car for,

keeps it simple but very nice and smart looking

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeh mines the same as the one above! im very impressed u guys are good. ill take ur advice n have a go. post a pic soon thanks xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These are the only pics i got at the min, will post some better ones when i get some.

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
708 Posts
From those pics there are only a few things I could suggest really cheaply, completly debadge the rear, lose the rear wiper and bung the hole, new set of plates but sticky pad them on, don't screw them, a completly different look.

Oh and a damn good clean, polish and wax, car will look so much better!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
iv bin tryin to find out how much it would be 2 re-spray my bumpers. Most people said it would be betta if i ordered new ones from vauxhall. So i went to my vauxhall garage n they said they could get me prime bumpers n wheel arch bits for like 700 which is a bit too much + the cost of sprayin them. so i was wonderin if i could sand down n prime the bumpers i got n use them! dont know how u do it tho. Howd u do urs steve? xx

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Please do not use 'txt tlk' on the forum. It is offensive to the eyes of our members.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Cheers demon:D

Basically have a look at clutch's spraying guide in the tutorials section - i followed those steps each time I sprayed something and turned out fine each time. Any questions you have feel free to PM me or add me to MSN

1 - 19 of 19 Posts