All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
i use this courier called paisleyfreight, i book it for them to pick a set of alloys wheels up on tuesday they didnt i then rebook it for thursday and still didnt pick them up so im here just to let people know not to use them !

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
THey arent actually bad at all. good prices and been fine for me lol.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
it happen before with them i sold a gsi bumper on ebay and the person who won it payed them to pick it up they did then said they couldnt deliver it as it wasnt warped then said it coming back to my house when it ended up at his next door house lol
what

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Most couriers are very 'hit and miss'.
Most people despise Yodel, but I've never had a problem. Most people have a positive experience with Paisley, so maybe it's just a one off. As I said, very hit and miss.

(My 666th post) :shocked:

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Very hit and miss sums my experiences up perfectly

·
Registered
440 Posts
They re directed my parcel to newcastle and claimed i told them too and then proceeded to loose sed parcel and have given up looking for it they are useless imo

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
They swore blind I booked a collection the day after the day I thought it was, maybe I did but I'm 90% certain I didn't.

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
lmao.

and yeh, paisley are hit and miss. If they pick it up its brilliant, and next day, and cheap, but they often dont pick it up. This is because they overbook the collections with the actual couriers (paisley are a broker/middleman) to make it cheaper. The couriers don't play the same game and simply dont collect the items.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts