All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can get black door cards for a 3dr from a guy on ebay. he says he has sri ones or the plain ones from an sxi with the plastic trim at the bottom - which ones are nicer - the sxi ones?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Think the sxi ones are the same as the sport which are plain black, best choice.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea thats what i thought, i'll go with them then - the guys selling me black door handles, window inders, door cards and door pockets for £24 and thats with p+p included

·
Registered
585 Posts
Easy to remove but can be a bit fiddly to get back in. There's plastic lugs that sit in sleeves behind the card that have to pop into the bodywork. I removed one of mine (offside) and it was fairly easy to remove. Getting it back on however is another story. I have at least one lug I couldn't be bothered putting back. The door seals play a part in holding the card neatly too.

I got all this ahead of me since I might fit my 6x9's in the rear door cards when the time comes....the fact they are hard to replace might put me off though :laugh:

·
Registered
585 Posts
taking the seat out is alot easier, although im not sure if its essential :)
Not essential but I would imagine a hell of a lot easier to work without the seats installed. Put it this way, if I do put my speakers in the rear cards, I'll be sure to remove the seats first.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts