All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 5 door is giving me a pain in the arse went to close the door today i pull the door handle to lock it with no key and now i can't unlock cause the door handle is loose but i think the rod inside the door is stuck into pulling position tried taking of the trim but theres 2 screws at the back of the closed door any idea

Sent from my GT-I9400 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No luck on removing the door card seems only way is too rip it but i don't want too:(

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Have you tried poking something like a metal coat hanger or thin strip of metal down betweent he window seals? To see if you can perhaps get lucky and push whatever is holding the handle up back down??

Failing that, take a hammer to the door card... thats the only way.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:( makes my heart sad spray wd-40 in all the door handle holes but no luck been few days now have to get in several times from the passenger side it's anoying as fook

·
Registered
590 Posts
Best thing to so would be to cut the card by the door jam. Get it open and fixed then fiberglass the door card back together. At least until you can find a replacement. I'd be willing to ship something to you if need be but shipping might cost a bit.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Well it would come from France. What side of the car would you need. I have a car in the scrap I can get it off light not match your interior. Posta photo and ill see what i can find

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Can't right now i am at my wifes parents house going home back tomorrow

Rip door card out - go scrap yeard/buy from a seller for like £5 or something.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts