All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my drivers side window goes down fine until a certain point (about 2/3 down) where it gets stuck and you have to really forcefully turn the winder for it to go all the way down. When you’re doing this, the window goes down very slowly and creaks as it goes but going back up it is fine, no problems at all. Its also fine going down when it has been raining :confused:

Has anyone got any idea what might be causing this?

Regards, Dan :)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Its getting caught on something at the bottom, probably the sound deadening (foam cut out) rain, is reducing friction on this and allowing it so pass

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its getting caught on something at the bottom, probably the sound deadening (foam cut out) rain, is reducing friction on this and allowing it so pass
I thought it would be catching on something, i thought it was the window seal at first but it looks fine. Do i just have to take the door panel off to get at the sound deadening?

Dan :)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Yes mate, not syaing is that, but either way sounds like cathcing on something, best way to find out will be to take door car off and then stick handle back on, and move it up and down

Reactions: Daniel119

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes mate, not syaing is that, but either way sounds like cathcing on something, best way to find out will be to take door car off and then stick handle back on, and move it up and down
Yeah, its a pain in the arse at the moment. Cheers for your help :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts