·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo nervous!!!!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
If your anthing like me dont think about it too much, just rely in the fact that your instructor thinks your ready (after all he's not going to give up regular busines lightly his he?)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Just remember they know you're going to be nervous.....just do your thing tomorrow. Post back and let us know how you got on too :thumbs_up:

Good luck!!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Good Luck.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Aye get passed now before they bring that new law into play... you have to have X amount of lessons before you can go for your test, X many lessons AFTER your test before you can go out on your own. :eek:

·
Registered
79 Posts
god luck mate.im sure u'll b fine.just dont think to much and dont get nervous!!or u will start to do things youve never done before.also try not to think about what u would b able to do if u pass.but good luck :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
393 Posts
just remember to relax and just drive the car, think about what's going on and what you're doing and it'll all fall into place mate!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers everyone will try not to let you all down!!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The instructor failed me because, i was at traffic lights and they were on red and i ws behind 2 cars, and because the traffic opposite to us directly infront, was blocked off by a lorry turning, they went through on red because nothing could come through, i obviously didnt do this, i just started to crawl forward upto the stop line as i didnt wanna be 2-3 car lengths away from the stop line at the lights, and he failed me because he said he had to tell me to stop as he thought i was gonna go through with the other 2 cars, obviously i wasn't gonna go through on red. WTF, i went mad he should have gave me the chance to stop which i was doing anyway, before telling me to stop and failing me on it. I dont understand how he could think i was gonna go through as i crawled at about 2m.p.h upto the stop line. My insturctor went absoloutely barmy at him, a positive to come away with though is that apart from that ''apparent'' major fault, i only had one other minor, so would have passed if it had been a literal tester and not an ass, with only 1 minor. :(

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'm almost certain once they make a decision there's no way of overturning it.
Unlucky mate.
Just get it booked back in again and wait for next time.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts