All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, does anyone here play games in their cars with mates car??
for instance, me and my friends play hide and seek like on the corsa advert around a section of an industrial estate.does anyone else play games like these in there cars??

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Never really thought of doing that lol.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
normally its just do what you can while they're out of the car! ie today we managed to plug all the seat blets into the wrong plugs, adjust the steering wheel (so low you cant get in!!) move seat so its touching the windscreen... etc

·
Registered
497 Posts
The most I've had happen to me is when I'm filling up with petrol I aim to put exactly £20 in. As the pump approaches £20 my mate in the car will start trying to shake the car as to try and make me go over £20 lol.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
for instance, me and my friends play hide and seek like on the corsa advert around a section of an industrial estate.does anyone else play games like these in there cars??
i play that :) iv driven into somebodies garage once, it worked! and he didnt even notice, we got more adventurous now lol, as in drivin off road lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ye.ive got the oldest car out of all of us.my mates got an 05 sri, n my other mates got a c2 vts.so im the only one that can, and doesn't mind going off road.do you stay in one certain area??we have an industrial estate in our town and we stick to the north part of that because its just a big circle

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
same here, its usually a 04 plate clio and 01 plate fiesta im up against, both quicker than me :( but they dont have the balls lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ye.lol.there cars may be faster but no car goes off road like a corsa!! its that soft suspension and high clearance.plus quite a high torque engine

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
haha we all do stuff to eachothers cars when the owner int arround, the other day out mate beckwith came out of work and his car was covered in tinfoil ;)

and iv come out of work a few times to find my car wrapped in clingfilm lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
Only games i play is when me and my mate are on a set of lights on a dual carriageway

i have a 1.0, he has a 1.2, and somehow i always manage to come off the start line quicker than him, but he tends to catch up after about 10 seconds later

this is obviously played at night time when all the little vunerable ones are fast asleep

Corsasi, u should put one of them fake parking tickets on one of your mates car and see the reaction on their face

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Ok so whats happened to all the old driving games like...spot the yellow car....and make up a 3 letter sentance out of the number plate infront? :laugh:

We play the "spot a red dash" game. Obviously easier to play when your in a coach or people carrier so your higher up :D

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Surely just setting off the at the lights is just a race lool:)

·
Registered
585 Posts
My missus and I play 'Mini Bugs', object is to spot a Mini or Beetle and accumulate points...1 pt for new shapes and 2 pts for older shapes.

My mum and dad play the same game but wallop each other instead :laugh:

·
Registered
585 Posts
That's what my parents play yeah....but we adapted it to include Mini's and no punches :laugh: We just rack up pts to see who pays for dinner at work :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts