All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As there seem to be people pondering around the thought of aftermarket DTM mirrors against standard ones... heres a quick pic of mine with one of each to help sway peoples decisions one way or another :thumbs_up:

Damn im helpful.

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
i hated mine at first, and have grown to love them for looks, for use they suck but who cares, street cars aren't meant to be functional :p

your car looks good like that mate, maybe you could start a new odd fashion lol

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
standard look much better IMO, DTM just look like someone has had half your mirror away!

·
Registered
259 Posts
only thing with tinting you fronts is the lights arnt as bright am i right?

because i brought the special stuff-they call it special stuff even know its looks just like spray paint. and i coated my very dark and you can only faitly see my lights.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
only thing with tinting you fronts is the lights arnt as bright am i right?

because i brought the special stuff-they call it special stuff even know its looks just like spray paint. and i coated my very dark and you can only faitly see my lights.
well that's pretty obvious, you tint something, it lets less light through :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I prefer the DTMs now, but they take time to grow on you. and yep the front lights are a light coat of tint spray lol. It does affect the look of the lights from outsdei the car, but it gives out about the same light on the roads :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts