All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm single again. :( Dumped by email of all things... :( :( Fed up. At least I can spend my flight money on modding my car etc...

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
single lady...................
must resist....

lol :thumbs_up:

email?

sucks

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I know, I seem like a put all my effort into building relationships & just get sh*t on :( Ah well back to being a singleton

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Just means it wasnt right; look at it in a positive way, at least your not wasting your time with someone who wasnt right for you and now you can be on the look out for the person that is right :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just means it wasnt right; look at it in a positive way, at least your not wasting your time with someone who wasnt right for you and now you can be on the look out for the person that is right :thumbs_up:
Yeah i know what you mean mate. Basically he works for a bunch of nobs in Majorca that wouldn't let him have any time off. So, he couldn't come to see me. I tried calling him for 2 days and he wasn't answering his phone. Then, he tells me by email it's over as he's selfish etc & i can do better. Relationships are as easy/difficult as you make them & he made it difficult. I know it's difficult being in a long distance relationship anyway... Ah well. I had a go & failed.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
heh... long distance relationships only work if you stay in contact and see each other a lot

..... 11 days till i go see my girlfriend :)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
What a kn*b, thats the lamest way to finish a relationship, he could of had the guts to coem over and say it to your face at least, at least you can have some fun now Lyds, :) West Mids need to arrange another meet by the way including lyds

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heh... long distance relationships only work if you stay in contact and see each other a lot

..... 11 days till i go see my girlfriend :)
That's the thing we spoke everyday. He let me down twice with seeing me, but ah well I'll, stop moaning.

Are u excited CJ? :)

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What a kn*b, thats the lamest way to finish a relationship, he could of had the guts to coem over and say it to your face at least, at least you can have some fun now Lyds, :) West Mids need to arrange another meet by the way including lyds
I like the bold bit haha :laugh:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts