All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we'll, me and the girlfriend have just decided to end our relationship after nearly 2 years. Both of us are at uni an usually when one of us isn't busy, the other is, even on weekends. i'm absolutley gutted and i haven't cried like that in ages, but we've decided to still be friends seeing as we get along.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I can never stay friends with ex girlfriands, I find that you only ever get over them when you begin to dislike them.

Sorry to hear it though

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Very sorry to hear that mate

Its always gutting whether its a mutual decision or not. I have to say me and my ex broke up on good terms and tried to stay friend but it never really worked out that way and now we don't even see or talk to each other, thats just the way that it goes sometimes :(

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Thats not so good matey! Try to stay friends, it can work out.

I split up with my current girlfriend a few months back, I was exactly where you were, never cried before but that did it! We stayed friends.... n a week later we were back together, because we'd both realised we wanted to be together and felt the same way still.

Keep the chin up mate, take time ;)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
awww nasty, it might work out mate. you never know....

is this the month for splitting up?

·
Registered
713 Posts
sorry to hear it mate, lol dearing, happened to me in June though, mind we didnt break up on good terms...:shocked: cheated on me over my bday weekend and i left, she still wants to be friendly with me but ive hardly spoke to her at all lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
chin up mate, it'll all work out good in the end whether you get back together or find someone else one of those things will happen, me and my current girlfiriend split up about 2 years ago and never spoke to or saw each other for 8 month then i saw her in town and we started talking now we are back together and have been for way over a year, things have weird ways of sorting themselves out, just keep looking up!

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Is it me or is everyone falling out at the moment? There's gotta be something in the water :laugh:

On a serious note: Sorry mate, it's never easy if you hardly see each other. (I know that for a fact). Hope you can get on with your ex.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys, it's good to know that you've got support at times like these. not the best thing to happen a few days before your birthday is it? lol i'm still getting a present off her 2!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts