All Corsa Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Could do well I am free next Saturday/Sunday until 3pm so if anyone fancies meeting up I can see you there if you ask for my number.

No reason as to why we can't start off in one place and then move on to the other.

But good idea Marksmen

·
Registered
950 Posts
Well i guess im a east anglia member until mid september, in great yarmouth :)

·
Registered
950 Posts
Well im fairly busy until 4th of august ish but after that should be able to start attending some local meets :)

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Haha, good luck finding some local meets, this area is dead tbh but we are trying to liven it up a little more :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
its true though.

i think we should do a meet there. its nearish ipswich, but if we go on a good day, we can get some decent pictures i reckon, and theres also a few places nearby that are good for photos as well

·
Registered
950 Posts
Well when i say local meets, i mean come meet you guys, hang out etc. Probaly want to avoid the coast tbh, great yarmouth, lowestoft etc they tend to get abit mad this time of year. Im ok for travelling aslong as its not too far :). Marksman you still need a spoiler and backbox for your project?

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
It is not true,I have travelled to Cambridge and stuff before for a meet.

Ipswich doesn't bother me one bit just depends if I get the day off work, can also get the old DSLR out after my birthday and take some sexy shots :)

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Well when i say local meets, i mean come meet you guys, hang out etc. Probaly want to avoid the coast tbh, great yarmouth, lowestoft etc they tend to get abit mad this time of year. Im ok for travelling aslong as its not too far :). Marksman you still need a spoiler and backbox for your project?
Well tbh where I live mate is only an hour away from you which is nothing tbh, Ipswich for you OsakaBoy will be a good hour and a half mate.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Either of those is fine really, can you believe ive never been to Ipswich by car in my life but hey ho first time for everything. And we could always all meet in the middle somewhere. Saves one or two people having to do all the travelling then. :)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Either of those is fine really, can you believe ive never been to Ipswich by car in my life but hey ho first time for everything. And we could always all meet in the middle somewhere. Saves one or two people having to do all the travelling then. :)
that is very true mate. and yes i am looking for spoiler and backbox, pm me some pics and prices please :)

61 - 80 of 89 Posts