All Corsa Forum banner

East Anglian Member's List

5K views 88 replies 13 participants last post by  CatrinaF 
#1 ·
This thread is here so we can find out how many members this section has.

Name-Area you are from

Cookieace-Thetford/Bury St Edmunds Area

#23 ·
It doesn't really make a difference to me, as there not the far from each other so just somewhere out of the way, somewhere that wouldn't mind if we did a meet there.

Bradders, would you want to convoy with a few of us? :)

#26 · (Edited)
Well 2 mile bottom is in the middle of no where and there is enough space for a decent amount of cars, in Bury St Edmunds the police will always split you up if they see car meets as there are usually twats donig burnouts and doughnuts etc.

Marksmen - IP1 3SD
Cookieace/Aidan -IP24 3JE

I already live in Thetford as well so can always meet you guys at a garage which I imagine would be the easiest.

#24 ·
If we could get everyone to post up their postcodes, I could set up a few meet points :)

Would be good to get quite a few of us together.

If I'm honest I would rather wait until the weathers a little better :)

#30 ·
Yeah, if you wouldn't mind mate, that would be good. As with the weather, I agree, but I suppose we can never guarantee weather.

It's about an hour and a half, so I would quite like to make a whole afternoon/evening of it. As said, a good place for picture would be good :)

Anyone reasonably close to Stevenage who wants to car share I'm happy to pick up too :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.