All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody else on here tried to source everything for a project by only using ebay?

I never set out to at first as my tigra is just a second car but now its seems i have managed to turn it into a decent wee project with everything coming via ebay!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Bit off topic but...

Try www.ebay.com - The £ to $ ratio at the moment is the highest it has been for 15 years. £1 = $2 - You can pick up some nice cheap bargains ;)

Already looking for an safc on ebay usa whilst the currency rates are like this.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Although the American version of the PS3 differs to the European one, you can buy a PS3 with 4 games, 2 controllers and shipped to UK for just over $600... lets say £300??. This is on Ebay.com btw - Last time I checked companies Dixons, Comet etc were pricing them up at £450 mark?

:laugh:

Just hope the £ to $ rate stays like this untill the 26th of April, payday + bonus + tax rebate. Paypal will adore me, as will shipping companies! :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Has anybody else on here tried to source everything for a project by only using ebay?

I never set out to at first as my tigra is just a second car but now its seems i have managed to turn it into a decent wee project with everything coming via ebay!
Ebay is the 1st place I look in all honesty.

·
Registered
60 Posts
yea me 2, nearly all of my stuff has come from ebay, i just bought a set of 17" ace 5 spoke alloys with toyos nrly brand new £150. i also bought a full JBL system 12" sub in box, 6 Channel 560W amp, 6X9's and components and it sounds amazing! £250

1 - 10 of 10 Posts