All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some guidance please. I recently got a 15 plate corsa 1.3cdti SRI a little under 2 months ago and once again I have it in the garage, 4th time, for the engine management light coming on. On the 3rd occasion they said the code was showing the EGR valve and changed it but once again they are saying its the EGR again.
Is this a common fault? Why is it recurring on a brand new car? Any help would be appreciated as apart from this its a great wee car apart from this but its starting to get annoying!

·
Banned
885 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

As the car is under warranty, I would suggest that you insist on the problem being sorted out. At that age ONE new EGR valve is one too many, but a second failure (if that is what it is) could point to other problems.
If you are dealing with your local Vauxhall dealer, I would ask them to let you have a loan car and keep your car 'till the problem is sorted, once and for all.

Regards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.