Discussion Starter #1
Centre West East Kilbride, Glasgow, G74 1LL

underground carpark as per usual

7.30 till late :) and mostly undergroound so you can keep your hair dry :p

davie

·
Registered
52 Posts
good stuff mate...go early or u wont get a space and will end up drivin around it for hours lol

ul c me there
:)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
get there early to get parked underground cause if it rains you dont want to be on the second level :)

gritis13 its a great wee cruise always a good turn out

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
matthew09200 please tell me your joking when you say its the best cruise in scotland, if your not you need to get out to more of them

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
matthew09200 please tell me your joking when you say its the best cruise in scotland, if your not you need to get out to more of them
Falkirk is ********. And most others are either too far or I dont know of them. Ok honest time. I only know of them two and when they are on. :) lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
no more text talk or ye'll be gettin smashed ya dafties lololol
a wish we could talk slang scottish but to much at risk of getting wrists slapped lol

i wouldnt say its the best cruise...but it is good...it sheltered...theres a shopping centre...theres always lots of cars and its fairly easy and simple to get to.
so a think it is not so bad
:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
took this from strathy cruise

dates changed

''Sorry for the edit but been have talks with ek centre management, cruise will now be held on the first wednesday in october which is the 7th, and it will be in the debenhams carpark. We will have all of the outside area aswell as the 1st two levels of the multistory carpark. The barriers will be opened for us going in so we will not have to pay to park. The normal carpark will be shut and there will be a sign directing you to the debenhams carpark.

Please keep noise to a minimal and anyone doing burnouts or trying to force people to do burnouts will be asked to leave.

Thanks
EK Cruise team.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i definately went and got turned away by polis
pain in th arse...thanks to all the bell ends tht drove around the car park,,,blocked the entrance which then blocked the round about and then got it shut off.
nytmare

1 - 16 of 16 Posts