All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the leccy sunroof in a corsa the same as a tigra???

Daft question i know,but been on Migweb and Thetigraclub and no one can help me with my leccy sunroof!

It has jammed half open and i dont know how to get it down,plus i dont have £900 odd buck to have a garage sort it out!

Jst want to get the roof closed,already managed to strip the lining off and get to the motor and the sunroof mechanism but i still cant get it shut!

Anybody know?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the mechanism thats jammed,as in the 4 wire things that the motor pushes or pulls

·
Registered
585 Posts
Probably cost a small fortune to do a decent job too :laugh:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its about £900 odd for vauxhall to fit a new sunroof to be fitted by Vauxhall,but im no paying that,also i dont care if it dont work again i only want to close it!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
corsa roofs are totally different, both are slide and tilt but the corsas goes into the roof and the tigras goes outside the car, aa autobreakers in bellshill have a t plate tigra in and abbey breakers in paisley have a burnt orange coloured one both have sunroofs

d

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Np's the scrappy in Muirhead has got one with a sunroof aswell,jst dont know how to remove them!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll give it a bash when i get home! The timing belt has gone now so im looking at getting an xe conv done!!!

can i pm u for some info?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts