All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
up for sale is a complete electric window conversion kit from a corsa b.
NOTE: using standard GM parts taken out of a GLS corsa b... NOT EBAY COPIES

drivers side window regulator
passenger side window regulator
passenger side switch
drivers side switches (double switch for passenger side and drivers side)
drivers side door pocket and switch housing
drivers side internal door loom
passenger side internal door loom
driver side, car side door plug, with about 10 inches of loom for retro fitting
passenger side, car side door plug, with about 10 inches of loom for retro fitting

looking for around £70 o.n.o

offers welcome

adam

EDIT: electric mirror switch also included

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Did you do mine? green corsa a month back?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah wasn't me mate. I aint been on here in a while since I brought my astra really, so I have some bits spare that I never got chance to put on the corsa :(

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Oh lol, its just man who done mine was in soke on trent and had same name i think , anyway good luck with sale

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Lol no, but i do still need a passanger side regualtor, although has to be for a 5 door:(

Everyone should get leccy windows, small thing makes huge difference

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was considering keeping the kit and attemp to retro fit them into the rear doors on my astra but can't be arsed. especially as im pretty sure they wont fit properly anyway :/

what about some gsi bumpers fight star? everyone should get a set of those :p check my other thread

·
Registered
923 Posts
Ive been looking for one of these for ages! and you have to go sell it when i have no money :(

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
I was considering keeping the kit and attemp to retro fit them into the rear doors on my astra but can't be arsed. especially as im pretty sure they wont fit properly anyway :/

what about some gsi bumpers fight star? everyone should get a set of those :p check my other thread
Got a set lol, check project thread in my sig

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hmmm, the only tricky part is the wiring and to do that would mean taking all the front trim out of your car unless you already have the wires in the multiplug already? I didn't really want to do the job but I will get back to you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts