All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been thinking about it over the past week and think its time for EA's second allcorsa meet.

Even though its a month away im starting the planning now so people have time to get ready and what not.

Im thinking either friday 24th, sat 25th, or sunday 26th, please comment on which is best for you and we will go from there.

location: thinking either bury or somewhere near norwich if anyone knows anywhere good up there? if all else fails, could go thetford again, but would prefer to go somewhere else tbh.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Could go bury st edmunds indsutrial estate near john banks hondas.

If I get the day off work I will try to come, can't promise anything.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
You are ages away dan aren't you? depends tbh Marksmen as I will have to be back for about 5 so even 12-1pm will give us a good time.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Would you be willing to have it in Margate? Mon3y owns a hotel there, so we could have a BBQ on the beach, and stay there the night if it's got free spaces. I've stayed there before and can highly recommend it, it's a lovely place imo.

http://www.touruk.co.uk/hotel.htm?boo=34341

·
Registered
950 Posts
Ill come :)

Edit: Please dont do it on the 30th as its my dads birthday :/ but im assuming this will be a weekend thing?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Maybe around the Diss, Harleston area? No idea whats there but atleast its fairly even driving distance for the 3 of us :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts