All Corsa Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
nothing, just thought most car parks you had to pay to use in bury and doubt we'll be there very long tbh so would just be a waste? but yeah industrial estate should be good for some pics

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
You can park at b and q car park for free, us lot could always meet there and convoy to industrial estate as would make sense.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Burys cool but if you could give me a post code of the place im going for the sat nav itd be great! Not been cheeky but the closer to diss the possible because im not rich either at the moment lol
I just did my 6x9s last week! Where you putting them? In the backboard? Are all the holes cut and they're mounted up? If so all i did was take the boot side panels off, took the old speakers out, got two little choc block to connect the wires and done. Ive got a crimping set here somewhere so i could bring that if you want to do the wires. Your 6x9s should have come with some wire and that, basically bring all that and we can all have a bash lol

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
going in parcel shelf, got a stealth shelf as well so no pikey will see them :) but got it all second hand so have no wire, how much wire you reckon i'll need? and any other bits i'll need?

also, just looked on google, theres an industrial estate at eye (like 5 miles from diss) so we could go there? dont know what its like though tbh :laugh:

·
Registered
950 Posts
Lets dooooooooooo it! Eye eye :/ Looks like its an old world war 2 airfiled from google map, just north of eye, roy something industrial esate.

Does your Corsa still have the old rear speakers in? Do you use an amp? (hope not no idea how to wire stuff up to amps lol) Not that much but surely you will need the spade's (connecter thingys lol) that connect the wires from the loom to speaker otherwise it'd be a bodge?

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
nope. no rear speakers :( stupid poverty spec car :laugh: and no, no amp, but cool, will get some wire and connectors sorted out :) cheers for the help :)

and was only a suggestion, suffolk has very few good places for photos/car meets

·
Registered
950 Posts
Nah eye looks good. Well the only time ive ever wired up rear speakers the old speakers have been there to pinch the wires from. It might be worth you have a look to see if they are there taped up in the looms.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Is it because of distance you might not be able to make it? If so move it closer to bury but id rather stay out the city centre :)

·
Registered
950 Posts
Ok well as i said before ill need a post code thats as close as possible to the meet area so i can follow ue olde sat nav :)

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Could go John Banks Honda near there is an industrial estate or the bury st edmunds lorry carpark, totally up to you guys or we could sit at a pub car park.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts

That is where we would be meeting, google map rougham area or wherever it says it is a car and a lorry park which we could meet in, this place has a camera and will only come out if you play stupid music loud and stuff etc.

Would prefer the industrial estate in Bury if I am honest.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
That was taken by a guy who owns a VXR, we could do but I dont know the postcodes so will have to meet up at b and q and then convoy down there or something.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts