All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats the only word to describe my relationship, yeah im single... and its over.

Dont tell me theres plenty more, or anything like that.... But really right now im ready to cry...

·
Registered
322 Posts
sorry to hear that mate, what happend?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
What happened mate. I know this is a bad time for you, but try and remember you WILL be happy again and YOU will move on. Try and write down the things that most annoyed you about your ex, it will help you realise she wasnt perfect and you can get better.
Still though sorry to hear it mate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, my name is mark, i am a 15 year old idiot who has nothing better to do with my life.

also, id just like to say that i am a little bitch who loves nothing more than a big fat **** up my girly arse

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ah im sorry to hear that.

I hate to say it but it is true, there are pleanty more fish in the sea. I was gutted when my last girlfriend broke it off after 18 months, felt like my heart had been ripped out. Im now very happy with my new girlfriend, weve been going out for two months and im happier than i ever have been.

So its not the end of the world, just seems like it

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What happened mate. I know this is a bad time for you, but try and remember you WILL be happy again and YOU will move on. Try and write down the things that most annoyed you about your ex, it will help you realise she wasnt perfect and you can get better.
Still though sorry to hear it mate.
Heres the list:

Yeah nothing, not at all!

Cheers thoguh guys :(

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Heres the list:

Yeah nothing, not at all!

Cheers thoguh guys :(
lol there will be something, even if it is such things as she pretends everything is all right then drops it on you that it isnt. Even just little things like this help you realise she isnt worth it. Still sorry to hear it though mate.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats the thing... she is worth it...

but hey its over :(

·
Registered
390 Posts
chin up cj mate, as said before, right now it will feel that you'll NEVER get over her, but it's a fact of life mate, YOU WILL

EVERYONE gets over an ex love, some take longer than others, depending on the individual, like everything else in life!

don't try to 'make it go away' and don't try to hide anything from yourself.

talk to people about it, especially your good mates.

go out and do things to take you mind off it, sittin around all day thinking about it will only make it worse.

it's one of these things that will only get better with time mate, and every day is a step towards getting over it (although sometimes you may feel like your going back the way ;) )

it's gonna be like anything else that upsets you mate, it gets better with time!

again, chin up buddy!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I dont even get what Karm means TBH.
However CJ obviously this will be the hardest time, just try see what all your mates are doing and just go out for a pint or a kick about, just something to take your mind off it. IMO though dont go out and just try to sl*g about, it doesnt help just makes it worse.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I know the feeling mate. Happened to me a year ago after being with her for two years it really does hurt you emotionally and physically when you've been with someone that long. all I did was go out with mates, talk to loads of people, have great fun and basically celebrate the fact that i'm single again.

Now im with someone else, been with her for a year. You move on mate I dont even think about my ex unless someone asks me about it or it comes into a conversation.:thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts