All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey People
Well im moving to uni soon and having not played guitar for nearly a year now it seems silly dragging this thing around with me. Also i dont really have any space at my new place for it.

Epiphone G400 Gothic SG
- Solid mahogany body
- Slim taper mahogany set neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Chrome hardware
- Tune-o-matic bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Fretboard has no inlays except 'XII' roman numeral on 12th fret
- 24.75 inch scale length
- 1.68 inch nut width
- Two Alnico V Humbuckers
- Two volume, two tone plus 3-way switch controls

Also comes with Hardtop flight carry case, guitar tuner and gold jack to jack.
I used to play Metal,hardcore,metalcore etc and this has a great sound. But really great for anything. I always wanted to put a set of EMG pickups in this as the sound would be truly epic but i never got around to it, that certainly would be a good option for the future for any who wanted this. Electonics are all sound, has a few scuffs and chips but nothing major, no cracks in the neck (considering it has been to japan twice with me its in good condition.) The flight case is covered in various stickers but if there not to your taste then can be easily romoved. The case alone was 50pounds. Even comes with a pik so you can be playing straight away :laugh:

Ive put a starting price of 80pounds which i think is resonable but im open to offers.

Also as its rather large it would be a case of collection or arrange a courier :)

I'll get pictures up asap, my phone is being a turd at the moment :shocked:
Oops forgot to mention, pm me or post here for anymore information, thanks :]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts