All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just to let you guys know I am now able to get a hold of Sets of car mats, very high quality at a very good price.

Not to be confused with the cheap rubbish made of stupidly thin rubber that sells on ebay, these are very high quality rubber car mats made of thick rubber, very easy to keep clean, and they have a good grippy undersurface so they're not sliding about all over the place.

I have just paid £15.00 for a set of mats, and they're in the bin already because they were an absolute nightmare.

I have a mate who can supply these high quality black rubber mats, made of THICK rubber, for the reduced price of £11.99 + p&p (approx £4.00) . I've not managed to find a set of mats anywhere near as good as these for the same money or anything like it so i thought i would let you guys know.

He is also able to supply a pack of 3 genuine Magic Tree air fresheners (the best scents - Vanillaroma, Bouquet, and Forest Fresh) for £3.00 with free P&P (again even cheaper than ebay)

And for a limited time, he is also supplying Telescopic (extendable) heavy duty wheel braces with 17mm & 19mm socket for £5 + p&p (approx £3)

Theres a few more thing available as well in terms of tools/car maintenance products all at really good prices as he's looking to get them shifted, and his aim is to be cheaper than anywhere inclding ebay.

If you're interested in any of the above then please post in this thread or PM me.

I'll add more products to the list as i find out about them.

ADDED: Marksman 3 piece offset Ratchet spanner set - 10/11mm, 12/13mm, 14/15mm - ratchet spaners are really handy to have when workig on the hard to get to areas - The set of 3 is £5 + p&p

Car Plan 100% cotton polishing cloths - £1.50 each delivered

Cotton Chenille wash mits - £2.00 delivered

A range of simoniz jumbo pack wipes - inclduding glass wipes, dashboard wipes, leather wipes etc - £3.50 delivered.

Mark

·
Registered
322 Posts
could be interested in some tools, what does he have

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also after speaking with my mate, all prices for Gold Members are subject to a 10% discount

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Just what I have been looking for, going to have to have a trip down to the bank see what my funds are.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Right guys, i've spoken to my mate, and the cheapest way of doing this is by doing monthly orders.

E.g. - we will get a note of who wants what from this site, at a set date in the month, my mate will collate the order, take the payments, and post all the items out.

First order will be towards the end of this month.

If you want to order, leave your name and what it is you require in this thread, bear in mind i have only posted a small section of what is available, if theres anything else you require in terms of tools, or car maintenance/cleaning products etc, pm me or post in this thread and I will get you a price, my mate has access to the simoniz, car pride, turtle wax, wynns and car plan range and more!!

PS ALL MEMBERS HAVE AN AUTOMATIC 10% DISCOUNT ON LIST PRICE!!

cheers

mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts