All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Failed MOT last monday....

on a blown bulb...... LOL oh, and my headlights beam bent the wrong way :( so iv sold them and inherited a new front end :) pics coming soon !

new lights, bumpers, grille :p oh and different rear lights to

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehe just waiting for the grille to come, which should be today or tomorrow. nothing spectacular just made alot of difference :p

oh and i got a splitter on too ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Si - where'd you get a laguna splitter from and was it cheap? I been to a couple of local scrappies and they wanted around £50 !! Need one for my GT, to go with the new TRD badge ;)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Si - where'd you get a laguna splitter from and was it cheap? I been to a couple of local scrappies and they wanted around £50 !! Need one for my GT, to go with the new TRD badge ;)
theyre about 70 from renasult brand new!

and you can get em off of lagunas or espace same one :)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
well the story goes, my friends grandad has an old laguna RT 2.0
he had a stroke a few years ago and cant drive it anymore or walk so the cars been sat in his allotment dloing nothing, so we decided to take it off and put it on his car, and we're scrapping the car for his grandad aswell :)

but our local scrappers only charged a fiver for my mates one he got lol

altho i think their about 30 quid on fleabay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts