All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
i did mine just on the jack at half 8 last night, if you can jack it up high enough then id definately get the axel stands under as your'll be fighting to get the old exhaust off, last thing you want is for it to fall off the jack. Chock the wheels off after you jack it up an put axel stands under it, then when you twisting the old one off do it from behind rather than underneath, that way if it falls you wont be underneath

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did mine just on the jack at half 8 last night, if you can jack it up high enough then id definately get the axel stands under as your'll be fighting to get the old exhaust off, last thing you want is for it to fall off the jack. Chock the wheels off after you jack it up an put axel stands under it, then when you twisting the old one off do it from behind rather than underneath, that way if it falls you wont be underneath
yeah i was gonna stick the axle stands under the rear, did you take your rear wheels off?was gonna stick sum brick behind the front wheels!
was it a difficult job?

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
Mate its easy! i never done anything on my car on ramps i always use jack and stands!

shame your that far away i'd be happy to help ya!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts