All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my corsas booked in to get a decat back made as i dont like the noise the one fitted makes, the one that was on it was a twin square which i then replaces with a twin 3" bow with outward rolled tip but i want something different this time, its also had a 3" pipe from each side to and hated that

so come on ideas needed even a pic of another corsa just so i can see what its like

d

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah thats rather over the top, got to admit ive got a great hatrid for jap style and slash cut exhausts

d

·
Registered
476 Posts
hmm they do look chavy thats why i got rid of mine and got an oval its ok dont sound bad my mate has a twin upsweep dtm on his and that sounds nice but looks sh*t

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Davie, dearings selling a full cat-back exhaust, including a sportex 3" backbox.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its booked in now so just need to look arround and see what looks good on the corsas

previous exhausts

i like this one that was on my first valver corsa

d

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I prefer the look of the 3" round exhausts.

Sportex 3" outward rolled.

Piper 3" inward rolled

·
Registered
901 Posts
my corsas booked in to get a decat back made as i dont like the noise the one fitted makes, the one that was on it was a twin square which i then replaces with a twin 3" bow with outward rolled tip but i want something different this time, its also had a 3" pipe from each side to and hated that

so come on ideas needed even a pic of another corsa just so i can see what its like

d
i have a 3'' slash cutt cat back if you have msn pm me i also have a vid of it :)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
i just got a 2" system made on mine with a 4" outward rolled backbox, its ****ing mint. does a decat add to the noise?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ive got a Peco twin 3.5 inch inward rolled slash cut, looks great, sounds great

·
Registered
67 Posts
i need help to..im looking to buy a backbox where should i get one from and what sort needs to have a nice sound to it

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You'll need to be more specific ie: do you want it deep, raspy, loud, quiet, big, small etc. Start a new thread in the relevant section on the forums and we'll try our best to help you out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts