All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok this will be alittle confusing to explain as i am thick so i will try and word it as best as i can :p.

Ok i had a large oval backbox (Alimiumised), with cat back middle section (stainless steel). I noicted with the large oval backbox on it was pulling back slighty, so i then got a stainless steel backbox with a 3'' slash cutt inward role with this the car was fine it didnt pull back... so then i changed the middle section to a custom de cat from front pipe to backbox stainless steel with the silencer only beening the backbox :) it sounds really raspy and pops in the lower revs but when you get to higher revs it like a deep sounding noise but i dont really want the rapsy noise as much at all so i might put the large oval backbox back on will this still pull back even though i changed the system? I have also had it chipped and remapped with a bmc filter on since then.

maybe its something i will have to try and if it does then just put the other on back on.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I can't see how a backbox would make that much of a difference.

Best way to see if it changes it to fit the oval back on Rich and see how you go.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't see how a backbox would make that much of a difference.

Best way to see if it changes it to fit the oval back on Rich and see how you go.
i put it on seems to be alright :) abit big though can fit my foot in the ****er lmao

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats prob why its moving because its moving with the engine movment.you normally have some spring bolts on the bottom of the manifold that take the movment out the system.
i only just had custom de cat though so it wasnt that :) i got it all on now only silencer being the backbox all the way from the front pipe its loud what ever backbox i have on really....

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Got any pics Rich?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got any pics Rich?
nah not atm mate, i will get some pics up for you soon as my car has changed got some oz racing superturismo gt's on there atm :) sold the tsw volcano's a few month back for 180quid :eek: .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts