All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decided i'm going to leave the interior now for the mean time and start work on the outside again as I feel i'm putting too much money into the interior.

I have the magnex exhaust coming tomorrow or wednesday roughly so jo's step dad will be putting that on at the weekend or soon after.

What do you guys reckon I should do next?

All I have done so far is debadge it, need to finish off destripping it and changed the rear lights and side repeaters.

Also do you think a post 97 front bumper would look fine or should I pay more and go for the GSI front bumper? I do like the look of a post 97 bumper when the corsa has been lowered.

All opinions welcome :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Yeah i would say get the post 97 bumpers, all coded and looking sexy lol, do you have a GSi spoiler? if not i would invest in one, worthwhile mod :)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Gsi or steinmetz skirts, i think they would look good, although i would recommend colour coding the wheel arches as it can look slightly odd

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea think i'm gonna lower it 50mm on 15's - not sure which ones yet and then will possibly do a badboy bonnet but will probably do that last

1 - 9 of 9 Posts