All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - Corsa C 2004 - just been checking why temp sensor not displaying, to find there is no sensor in place. Just 2 wires that have been snipped off - a blue and a blue with white stripe (inside bottom driver side of bumber) .

So can anyone suggest where I can get a sensor holder from and is it easy to wire back in? And the temp sensor itself.

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hi Steve, i think you have 2 options, go to Vauxall main agent or a scrap yard...as far as i know there just a thermal resistor, and i don't think it matters which way round you connect it...good luck from Fred in Essex.

Hello - Corsa C 2004 - just been checking why temp sensor not displaying, to find there is no sensor in place. Just 2 wires that have been snipped off - a blue and a blue with white stripe (inside bottom driver side of bumber) .

So can anyone suggest where I can get a sensor holder from and is it easy to wire back in? And the temp sensor itself.

Cheers
Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.