All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right im going to get my windows tinted next month hence the title, but i want an allcorsa.co.uk sticker on the inside of the rear window (the large one with the wiper), but i want it so its infornt of the tint so it shows out the back if that makes any sence how would i do this, i was thinking putting it on before the guy puts the tints on im not sure, can anybody point me in the right direction? I was trying to avoid putting it on the outisde due to youngsters!

·
Registered
713 Posts
there'll be no problem with em on the outside the window mate, i got my flaming renault badge and time2cruise stickers both on the outside the window and you've seen the renault one, not sure about the time2cruise one, ive had no problems with em :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Yeh outside is the way to go. Getting my back 3 tinted soon as well professionally but gettin it for £120 at M-Tints in Sheffield. Heard its good there.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
if you are getting them professionally done they actually tint the window not use film so you wont be able to see it... which is why Steve ordered the ones that go outside due to rear tinted windows.
ever tint place iv been to use film tint the only cars i no of with tinted glass are one that are made with it from the garage.or am i just reading your reply wrong.

·
Registered
713 Posts
as far as i know, professional places do use the film stuff but they heat shrink it onto the window, so it looks like its the glass thats actually tinted, otherwise you'd have to replace the glass youve got with tinted glass, if that makes sense....

even still, wouldnt fit right to the window with a sticker in the way, air bubbles would play havoc

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
ever tint place iv been to use film tint the only cars i no of with tinted glass are one that are made with it from the garage.or am i just reading your reply wrong.
im thinking of the places that actually tint the window theres couple round here, that my mates know of, not sure about everywhere else

·
Registered
542 Posts
yeh my window tints will be coming when i get paid end of this month - £120 for back two and rear window - think thats a good deal actually

Originally Posted by flamered_5dr
nice in white but thats not hardon blue is it??
whats all that about lol

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Ye mate you'l have to have an outside sticker or there will be a dodgy bit of tint on the window. Dont worry about youngsters an that, I've had stickers and that before on the outside and they've never been touched mate.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts