All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mates brother has a Sandblasting business but also does the odd set of wheels and bike frames etc..

I should have 14" standard corsa alloys arriving today, he will be taking the tyres off and putting them back on also.

I was told it'd be £140 as he needs to buy in the paint im looking for, but he will do it as a mates rate at £120 for four wheels, tyres on/off and for the paint to be bought..

to me this seems pretty good, what do you think ?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The whole lot, even the £140 was mates rates but then he said just call it £120 as i done him a favor a while back,

im not sure how much he usually charges, I was going for monster green is it worth going to the effort to spray 14" alloys ?

ive got a set of 17" 1000 miglia alloys but one was dented quite bad hitting a verge, i assume there is nothing that can be done with it ?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry no its a corsa C and it wasn't too keen on the 17" when i had them, especially as the car isnt lowered at all, im just wondering if i should go for a more simple colour if they are only 14"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.