All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In light of the recent spate of problems on the forum, I have now uploaded a full set of detailed forum rules.

Previous situation arose due to there being no clear guidelines.
There is now absolutely no excuse for any behaviour deemed unfit for the forum both from a member, and staff point of view.

This site is meant to be a friendly and helpful place and the rules will be enforced to make sure it stays that way.

Please all take a moment to scan through the rules HERE.

Any question or comments? Feel free to discuss in this thread :) .

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully!

I've noticed, and also been told there has been a lot of unrest between members, caused by all the recent problems so hopefully this should prevent any happening in the future.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I havent had time to read through them Lee,

But did you include people not to **** off a car when someone has put it up for sale?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bickering and pointless arguing has been included.

·
Registered
801 Posts
No offence Lee mate, but its a public forum....your always going to get bickering people of peoples difference in opinions? Not trying to add fuel to the fire or anything, just looking at it from a different angle.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No offence Lee mate, but its a public forum....your always going to get bickering people of peoples difference in opinions? Not trying to add fuel to the fire or anything, just looking at it from a different angle.
Totally understand that Stuart, the rules are not there the stop people having opinions. They are there purely to keep some sort of order to the site.
Having a non conforming opinion is perfectly fine, it's when it turns to being abusive and not really constructive that the rules come into play.

Without a variety of opinions from people there would be no discussion, no discussion = no forum.

Just to clarify for everyone, the rules are here as a guideline to ensure that the forum runs as smoothly as possibly :) .

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
There is a difference between bickering and stating opinions though.
Also I think Lee_H had a point of people posting up comments about people trying to sell, shouldnt the for sale section be just for sale any opinions can be in car chat.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There's no harm in encouraging a sale or asking questions so long as it doesn't turn abusive.
And also I do agree, there is a difference in stating an opinion and bickering.
Luckily we haven't had a lot of bickering, and hopefully there won't be much more.
As stated in the rules, if members have issues with each other, keep it off the mainboard and take it to pm's or emails.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
bickering, is the stating of opinions with no due respect to the other opinions aired in the thread, and letting the discussion of these opinions take over the thread.

Stating opinions is letting your view be known. Commenting on others views and saying that you don't agree, will lead to bickering ;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol, people will not always agree on something, it will be down to the person to make sure it doesn't develop into a full blown argument.
Slight bickering is not a problem so long as it isn't abusive.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep, that is my old username on a few sites.
Why?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
8. Aliases
Each user is allowed one account. Any user found to have more than one account on All Corsa will be deemed to have an alias. The alias account will be banned and the admin/mod will decide what happens to the original account.
:laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:eek:

I use them for testing purposes :p .

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
There are a few testing accounts ;) however these are not being used to post, oh and they belong to the one person above some rules!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts