All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Hey mate thanks for that appreciate it :thumbs_up:

What does everyone think - should I colour code it - may replace rear with a post 97 but as it is just now what you think

·
Registered
708 Posts
If it's gonna be a Pre97 don't colourcode it, otherwise if it's gonna be a Post97 then it's a possibility

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
i dont see why you cant colour code a pre97, i did :S
You can, but the post 97's look far better.
I had colourcoded pre 97 bumpers on my old corsa as standard.
Ignore the beancan, it was a moment of madness.

·
Registered
521 Posts
at the end of the day do what you like with the car your the one thats got to drive it dont do what everyone else thinks but it will look good an be personel to you

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
but the only difference is the tow hook being covered.
And the post 97 bumper is a bit longer, so doesn't make the cars look as high up. It's just a miles better bumper.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Looks well nice mate, at the end of the day its what you want, yeah dont get me wrong the post 97 bumper is a bit nicer, but i would focus on doing other things rather than forking out for a new bumper, when you already have a perfectly decent one:)

·
Banned
521 Posts
Looks well nice mate, at the end of the day its what you want, yeah dont get me wrong the post 97 bumper is a bit nicer, but i would focus on doing other things rather than forking out for a new bumper, when you already have a perfectly decent one:)
tbh mate bumpers arent expensive though. You can get post 97 bumpers for £20

1 - 16 of 16 Posts