All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you get your car on a feature cars on this site because i would like mine to be if its possible and if the admin think its worthy like could anyone help me plz?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yes mate, basicly pm one of the admin an they will put it on a short list an then they will discuss it between them, bit cheeky if you just signed up though. might have to get in the cue;)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
its standard! not being funny but there are v.nice cars on here already that are YET to be featured, will have to wait i think mate

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Looks good mate but there is a bit of a queue forming at the moment for features from what i've heard so reckon you'll need to wait. You got any other plans for it.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Dont get me wrong it looks nice, but there are alot of other cars that are yet to be featured with alot more mods etc

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Dont understand this thing about the queue, wether someone is new or not as long as they are gold should have just as much chance of being a feature as anyone else.

However lee_05, I dont think your car is worthy of a feature yet but keep going with the mods and it will be ready at some point:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Dont understand this thing about the queue, wether someone is new or not as long as they are gold should have just as much chance of being a feature as anyone else.

However lee_05, I dont think your car is worthy of a feature yet but keep going with the mods and it will be ready at some point:thumbs_up:
I was just meaning that I think other cars are more worthy of the feature at the moment - i wasn't meaning a queue as such :(

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Didnt mean anything by it geebs, just seemed like everyone was saying basically people that have being here longer should get the feature first.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Whoever's car comes to my attention and I think is ready & worthy for a feature will get it.
This month's is Matt & corsasi.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks good mate but there is a bit of a queue forming at the moment for features from what i've heard so reckon you'll need to wait. You got any other plans for it.
yea mate i have got a jc design spoiler for it and they wil b alot more mods in the near future so do use think its a nice car and do use think it could be a feature in the near future?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts