All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there. Basically, I've had a vauxhall Corsa C Design 2005 plate for almost a year now with pretty much endless problems. At the moment nothing's too bad on it. Although, I feel the car isn't pulling as well as it should. My friend has a 1.2 Renault Clio and his pulls much easier and better than what mine does and I'm wondering what's going on?! The head gasket has recently been done but it's been done correctly. I also had a problem with my EGR valve a few months ago but again I believe that problem was fixed. At the moment when I go up hills and so forth, the car just loses power a lot quicker than what I feel it should. Hills are a nightmare! It just struggles dramatically and it requires me to constantly be changing gears. It also misfires on some occasions (especially when in 1st pulling away at a junction). It's a pain! I have a feeling my EGR valve needs to be cleaned again but I'm not too sure. Also, I've read that corsa's often have problems known as "sticky valves", but not quite sure what this means. If someone could shed some light on the situation, I'd appreciate it. The car itself is a vauxhall corsa C 1.2 Design Twinport.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.