All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, was down at my mates and he got this in, if your from arround the glasgow area im sure it will be seen about at some point, was a standard 206 cc in black but now its kitted and sprayed in a colour thats a bit more interesting than plain old black

d

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
looks cool, not 100% to my taste some of it, but thats me ;) looks good

·
Registered
21 Posts
When where they pics taken,am sure ave saw that in glasgow ages ago with chrome wheels??
The one your talkin about woulda been the bigger pug convertable, cant mind the model. It was done by Kenny Laird a while ago and was featured on f+m.
Thought it was the same one myself when i first looked at it!

Looks not bad, wouldnt say it was great either.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I like the front end, would look even better with an intercooler stuck in the middle, but 206 cc's aren't turbo'd are they?

·
Registered
166 Posts
when he change the spoiler and the front bumper..
it could look great..

but for now ...:'(

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SHE likes it :p

the other ones kenny lairds 307 its the same colour but the version on this 206 is the newer mix, think the only difference is it seems to react better to different lights :)

ive said about lowering it more and changing the exhaust but that will come in time

plus no there was never a 206cc turbo :) but its an idea

d

·
Registered
390 Posts
looks really smart imo

·
Registered
497 Posts
I like everything about that except the ride height! Particularly love the paint :D It would be pretty much perfect if it was a bit lower

1 - 14 of 14 Posts