All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got bored at work and had a look through some recent pictures and uploaded a few, thought i'd share them. sorry if its in the wrong section btw, couldnt find an "images thread".

few of the Ford Ranger i sometimes drive for work

couple of the clio at the same place whilst i was testing out the new digi cam

2 of the 6 dogs i have to share my office with at another work's site

randomly destroyed bus stop lol. (no i didnt hit it)

aaaaaaannnndddd finally met up with lyds_corsa_b (again) and after she started cleaning my car, dragging me into doing it also, we went for a drive and took a few pics,

sorry if this has bored you all, and hope its in the right section, but i got reeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy bored at work and uploaded some pics from my camera to my laptop and then to photobucket blah blah blah.... lol

ps. lovin the sound system lyds, thought mine was "ok" then yours just embarrases it totally lol. envious

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
:laugh: I told you, once I start on cleaning cars - that's it, I can't stop :D (even if the car isn't mine). If I had the time I would've ended up giving it a full valet.

My sound system is nothing in comparison to the system in my mate's van...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes you did say that

"i'll just go over one of the panels so you can see what this stuff is like"

next thing your doing the whole car and getting me involved lol

well next time i come up might make sure we have plenty of time lol haha (only joking)

there are slight differences between what a van can hold and what the corsa can hold lolol

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
there are slight differences between what a van can hold and what the corsa can hold lolol
He doesn't have much more than what I have in my car to be honest. Same amount of speakers, 2 amps and a sub.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
corsa_hobby: Nice pics there Corsa-hobby i see what you mean by the flamed renault sign on your doors i was going to get that but i will get the trial version now :)

Lyds: Come wash my car hehe, your sound system is still amazing
cheers nath, i think the stickers look quite smart, but i prefer the flame ones over the tribal ones anyday, if you want the details of the ebay seller just let me know etc.

He doesn't have much more than what I have in my car to be honest. Same amount of speakers, 2 amps and a sub.
well in fairness he could put a load more in if he wanted to

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hoh my,

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
bit of dogging maybe :laugh:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts