All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FFS, this is crazy....Warning now NSFW!!!

I really can't believe this! Some people have more money than sense.

Wicked scam though. Even if it is genuine, how can you prove it?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Exactly! how can you? i read about this in the paper today, its bl*ody ridiculous and stupid, we live in a strange world

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
WTF! lol are they for real?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
what the hell lol - think i'll cut some of my girlfriends hair off when she's gone to sleep tonight - then stick it up on ebay saying its britney's and make a couple of grand off it :laugh: some people are just mad

·
Banned
521 Posts
i read about this in the paper today, youse are all gulible,no one would reely pay 2million for hair, people will just be bidding for a laugh.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mark, if they bid on Ebay they could be sued for non-payment...it's a legal binding contract. Put it this way, I wouldn't bid on something I have no intention of buying.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Lmao, how much hair does she have.

On a serious note though, how many idiots must there be to bid on it and really think it would be hers.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
This is a beauty! £10M :laugh:

Check the ID, no history....

EDIT: And in the true spirit of the idiocy of this hair sale campaign, someone who looks on the lighter side of life....here

·
Banned
521 Posts
Mark, if they bid on Ebay they could be sued for non-payment...it's a legal binding contract. Put it this way, I wouldn't bid on something I have no intention of buying.
aye but how many non payers have you had when selling stuff on ebay? "my dog bidded without my knowledge" etc.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I see your point mate :) That said though, if someone really wanted to get funny (and let's be fair for a few grand I certainly would) and chase it through court they'd have good grounds to get the money. The legal binding contract is after the 'Commit To Buy' button so I am not sure if that would work out in the owners favour tbh you're right.

She must have armpit hair, pubes and arsepubes shaved off as well as nostril trimmings for the amount of hair being auctioned on Ebay atm :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I wouldn't pay a penny, shes's a right hillbilly *******.

·
Banned
521 Posts
I personally dont think she's nice looking at all. Im not saying i wouldnt stick it in her but she's let standards slip recently.

·
Registered
103 Posts
have you noticed her hair seems to have been multi coloured ?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
agreed! she aint all that no more, spesh now with no hair:( but is she bald every where? :laugh:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Moved into Gold Lounge...

Here

Anyway, as I was saying yes she is bald in the 'region' below.....should have really wiped her arse before she left too.

·
Registered
389 Posts
i emailed some one of ebay the other day about that hair telling them that they was a freak,

they said that they no someone who worked in the salon and they mailed it over , this was like 1day after she did it lol thats impossible, i hate people like that. CONMEN :mad:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts