All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Plenty of mates of mine have had them. Good in a straight line, just don't show them any fast corner action as they are back end happy.
Nice cars on the whole, just check for rust before buying.

If I remember rightly. Very little room in the back.

might be worth posting a pros and cons question on the zetec forum. They will know more, some will be biased. But atleast you might get some inside info you wern't expecting.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Slow, rattley, rock hard (when some tit has put stupid alloys with rubber band tyres and replaced the springs with lowering bricks), noisy, loud above 70, have 500rpm of useable power, real world mpg is probably 45ish...on the plus side the seats are comfy and only costs £30 a year to tax.

Anything else you want to know?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Get a st if you want a petrol, zetec s if you want a diesel. Why get a petrol zetec s? Like buying a shit car with no good characteristics.

·
Registered
260 Posts
The 1.25 has almost the same acceleration as the 1.6 petrol. It's just the top end that's different... Plus insurance is a bitch on the 1.6 zs

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 1.25 has almost the same acceleration as the 1.6 petrol. It's just the top end that's different... Plus insurance is a bitch on the 1.6 zs
insurance isn't to bad for me its less then what I pay now on my vts

·
Registered
748 Posts
I have worked on a couple of these as track day cars..

They're nice to work on, but as someone else said, like any other fiesta quick cornering will get the back end out horribly. But can be a nice looking car in the end.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts