All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just wanted to tell you all about the greatest film of 2007!!!

300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has anyone seen it?? NO!!! why not??? seriously!!!
This film has got to be the best fighting, action, in some points comical, love story i have ever seen in my life!! it made me laugh. it had me on the edge of my seat with the fight scenes but for all us girlies it had some really emotional scenes that even made me cry!! OH MY GOD please,please go and watch this film it is amazing and what makes it better is it was based on a true story of the spartan king who took 300 of his best men and went to war against 1 million persians!!!!!!! let me know when or if you have watched this film :laugh:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Films I'm most looking forward to this year are:

Spiderman 3
Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Shooter
Grindhouse (check the trailer - looks awesome)
28 Weeks Later
Transformers (absolute legends :))
The Simpsons Movie

Gonna be a good year for films!

·
Registered
322 Posts
300..... What a film. ive seen it twice now and just got a copy of the dvd screener. Gotta be the best film ive seen in a long time! shooter looks good!

·
Registered
389 Posts
yeah 300 is top , just dont like the sin city background if you will,

prefer good old gladiator myself or troy

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
totally agree i think it would have been better if they had shot the film on a proper set but it was filmed in a room with a blue background!!!!! how cheap is that??? for all the girlies in here the charachters who play the 300 spartans trained the spartan way for 4 months 12-13 hours a day 5 days a week yes those bodies are real and not computer generated like i thought lol!!! love troy and gladiator!!!!! classics!!!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Watched 300 last night, I liked it but the missus didn't.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts