1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o70/jdhorney/MyBaby007.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o70/jdhorney/MyBaby006.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o70/jdhorney/MyBaby001.jpg

I know it needs lowering and im in the process of gettin my suspension! Gonna be lowered 50mm, theres no lights in front yet, but got my black angel eyes to be put in soon! Also got a GSI spoiler to be put on!

Should have cleaned the car before i took pics sorry! Constructive criticism welcome!

List of mods:

Black Lexus Lights
Black Angel Eyes
6x4" Sebring Exhaust
15" 100+ Alloys
De-Badged
De-Stripped
Full sound system (10" JBL sub, splx amp, hifoncs 6" door speakers and kenwood HU)
In-car neons(Footwells)
GSI Spoiler (Being put on within the next fortnight!)
Spax Full suspension setup -50mm (Waiting for it to arrive!)

Any advice/ideas appreciated! cheers.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I really like that colour mate...lovely car :thumbs_up:

Unusual to see a colourcoded pre 97 front bumper like yours too.....with regard to fitting your aftermarket grill just hacksaw the current one out and place the new one in place until you get the edges right. Just keep working at it.

Should look really nice slammed on her backside too ;) Post more pics as and when you mod her further.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Nice one i like it :thumbs_up: gotta get those poxy angel eyes in yet, still have trouble with them, did you manage to get a bulb holder for the indicator?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It's not colour coded is it, i thought colour coded was like dearings car? It would have looked much better polished-waxed and back-to-blacked lol, think im gonna get all the car colour coded in the next fortnight though like dearings!

What respray sammie? lol :p

Naa havn't got a bulb holder yet, where would do one? Just gonna put them in for now without one, gonna pay an electrition to come and put them in i think!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
My suggestion is get rid of the lexus lights and have a word with Laura about sourcing some SA ones.
Also get post 97 front and rear bumpers and get them sprayed when you get the arches done, as daft as it sounds it will improve the look of your car a lot plus make fitting the grill easier. (and the bumpers are cheap).

Apart from that it's coming along nicely, and the colour is spot on.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Naa not gettin rid of lights cant be arsed wating money when they look fine to me, aint to sure on gettin the newer bumpers might just get the ones i have on now colour coded!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
My Pre 97's are colour coded :p

Nooo keep the pre bumpers look better than post, makes the car look bit meaner, same rears as mine :)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Naa i mean fully colour coded no black at all! Like Dearings!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts