All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, got round to getting some pics of my baby the other day. Problem is it was such a sunny day it's had an impact on how the pictures have come out, the alloys don't look that clean :( Anyway, let me know what you think, even though I havn't done that much to it yet lol.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
The only thing I would say is lower, and change that exhaust (each to there own on that though really)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I knew I'd get a comment or 2 on the exhaust, but it's staying :p To be fair the alloys came with the car, getting new ones in the next few weeks, these are the wrong offset so I can't lower it on them. You reckon I should debadge it? I've toyed with the idea before but I don't wanna end up having different shades of paint where the badges used to be. And I will be getting it lowered eventually, but alloys and my debts have to be paid off first :(

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks mate, I know it's pretty big, but I could have gone bigger, 4 inch just seemed nice on my eyes, anything else seemed too small lol. I'm gonna get 5 spokes I think, seems a waste to spend money on a new set of alloys in the right offset that look exactly the same, plus, the multispokes are awkward to clean and very time consuming lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts