All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok finally dug my camera out and took some pics. All comments welcome. Just dont take the p**s out of all my rust patches.

When i first got it.

What it looks like now.

Sorry about the quality of some of those pictures, my camer a is old and rubbish.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers for the comments, i have lots of plans, but no money. My next job is to spray some of the interior to match the outside, then maybe in the future get it lowered, tinted windows. Maybe if i can get some cheap, post 97 colour coded bumpers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just found this on a how too page: Amplifiers should not be mounted on the bottom of a parcel shelf with the fins facing down because the heat will radiate back up into the amplifier. Leave yourself enough room on either side of the amplifier to make all the wire connections and adjust the controls.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amplifiers should not be mounted on the bottom of a parcel shelf with the fins facing down because the heat will radiate back up into the amplifier.
Well i see the logic there, but wouldn't same then be true with any amp mounted any way other than flat on a surface. I can't say ive had any problems with it as of yet. Im thinking of installing some fans in the parcel shelf to aid with airflow in general. Also to the two alpine amps both have in built thermometers, so i will keep an eye on the temps in general.

·
Registered
28 Posts
kl kl. wasnt getting on at u just wanted to mention it incase something did happen. u wouldnt want ur wee b to go on fire?!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kl kl. wasnt getting on at u just wanted to mention it incase something did happen. u wouldnt want ur wee b to go on fire?!
Sorry didnt mean to sound arsey. No after the amount of blood, sweat and tears (literaly) put into my car, fire would not be a good thing. Maybe Martin can answer this he seems to know all in terms if ICE.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Lookin good mate, get those bumpers back to blacked though, nice tidy install you got there mate:)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
At least for now might as well back to black the bumper, only costs a few quid and is well worth it, will make your car look twice as smart.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts