All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't installed this Firefox plugin yet, do it now!

HERE

It allows you to block certain items on a site.. when you come at a page which has a banner for example you right click on it and choose "Block Image" or "Block Iframe" (only when it's an Iframe ofcourse). Flash Ads are a little trickier to remove but just open the Adblock page and look for links called "http://ads.stupidsite.com" "http://adserver.goog0l.com". The good thing about it that it actually remembers that you've blocked it once, so it won't come back the next time you visit the site.

Another plus point is that you actually CHOOSE what gets removed contrary to some other blockers who block things you actually would like to see.

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Thought id post here about another one - this firefox plug in really helps keep you secure :

Winner of the "2006 PC World World Class Award", this tool provides extra protection to your Firefox.
It allows JavaScript, Java and other executable content to run only from trusted domains of your choice, e.g. your home-banking web site.
Such a preemptive approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known and even unknown!) with no loss of functionality...
Experts do agree: Firefox is really safer with NoScript ;-)

NoScript Ext

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Alternatively click the Firefox links in the header and check out that software :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I find firefox is so much better in general compared to IE, hardly any pop-ups ever and its so easy to use, plus you can download tons of cool skins and adons.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah I prefer it too.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer got firefox, alot better than the others, what skin is everyone using?
I have got the midnight fox skin

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Im using MetalLion - Vista at the moment, but love PimpZilla, its a classic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts